Eloise and David 10/12

Eloise and David 10/12
Siblings

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ellie is 4 Months!

Ellie was 4 months last Tuesday...but due to a snotty nose and Dad being out of town for the past 3 weeks we've sorta fallen behind on our updates. All that being said we are feeling much better thanks to Aunt Marie who graciously picked up a humidifier for us. Also, my Mom was with us last week to help with nasal treatments (Ellie did not like these at all) and just general day to day maintainence that comes with a baby (washing bottles, clothes, making sure that I got some sleep). Big Thanks to MOM! Now on to the newest videos and pictures of Ellie...

My New Game Day Shirt!









Morning Picture to Dad in Houston...Thank goodness he is home for good on Friday!



My newest friend...watch me try to roll over!



Attempting to perform a backbend on my changing pad is one my latest activites.

No comments: