Eloise and David 10/12

Eloise and David 10/12
Siblings

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catching up

Ellie's been pretty busy these days with school, helping out around the house, sucking on fingers and what not. So, we haven't had much time for photo opps, but here are a few of the most recent.
I know I shouldn't eat my fingers....

But I just can't help myself...they are so yummy!

Please no light...I'm so tired!
I'm still tired!

So Sweet!




























































I













































1 comment:

Brooke said...

She is so cute - love the one of her on the bed! And wait until she finds her toes, that is histarical. I still crack up everytime i see Maddie shoving her foot in her mouth. We can't wait to meet Ellie in a few short weeks!